Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Greater Orlando Central Florida Lawn Care – CK Landscaping, Inc.

lawn

I was very lucky to have had a gentleman by the name of Charles Kidwell comment on a blog post that I wrote last year entitled, The Southern Lawn.

You can read the comments and you’ll understand why I was impressed with Chuck. I did call him and he came out to look at my lawn. The long and short of it is that I hired Chuck and have been totally thrilled.

He isn’t one of these lawn services that just mow, edge & blow and run away. He knows his stuff & we’ve talked about my lawn and how to properly care for it. I had an issue with weeds & my previous lawn service and pest control company were telling me that I didn’t have weeds. Well geez, here I am pulling them… Chuck knew exactly what was going on and how to handle it.

So with his help, I’m in the process of nurturing my lawn back to health. I had wanted to do a video interview with Chuck for you see, but we’ve been having difficulty setting up the time to do so. In the springtime, you will see a photo display of the transformation of the front of my house.

What was planted there was overgrown and the incorrect plants to start with for the area. Chuck is going to redesign the area and I’m so looking forward it to. Recently, I had him clean up a friend’s house that I’ve just put on the market & he did a beautiful job. The best part, other than his knowing what he’s doing, he’s also very reasonable.

after

after

before

before

before

before

after

after

If you are in need of a landscaper in the Greater Orlando Central Florida area, you need to call Chuck Kidwell of CK Landscaping - (321) 231-8890 or chuck@cklandscapingflorida.com.

Till next time…Marc It Sold!

For information on Orlando and Apopka real estate & Orlando and Apopka homes for sale contact Marc Grossman, your Greater Orlando Area Realtor @ 407-463-1034. Additional information is available for Seminole County real estate, Orange County real estate, West Volusia County and South Lake County.

To learn more about Marc and the services he has to offer, visit his website.

Marc Grossman, GRI - http://www.OrlandoHomes-4u.com/ - 407-463-1034

You can read Marc’s other blogs Real Estate Morsels, Real Estate Crackers & Real Estate Off The Leash

Marc donates 10% of his net proceeds to Hospice of the Comforter.

Marc It Sold!

No comments: